Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This Shall Pass Too...


She hadn’t had anything to eat last night either. What her mom said had devastated her; and she had lost her appetite. The night was rough as she clung onto her brother and cried. He was the only soul who knew how to lay it to rest. He listened to her more like a friend and would hold her warmly in his arms as she would weep her eyes out. Later she would be light and would beam a smile at him. It would be over as simple as that.

Last night, too, he had listened to her. His face had been calm, not a sign of anything that could have possibly disturbed him. But deep down, he was angry. How could mother have said this to her? “Di, I’ll have a word with mother.”
“No please, don’t”. But the boy had made up his mind. So, the night grew worse as there arose yet another argument. She had given up to her sobs eventually and had fallen asleep.

---

She woke up to her best friend’s call. “Tell me, why do you always send stupid messages?”


“I’m sorry Adi; I just had an argument with mum. I wasn’t okay.” She had sent a frustrating text to him last night, just to show him she was upset and he wasn’t there.


“Okay. So, what’s up? What have you been up to?”


She thought, Geez, I fought with my mom what else? And he thinks I’ll be dancing around after that?


“Nothing much.” Silence.


“Well, talk about something!” Adi said after a pause.


“I don’t know what to talk about.” That was true. All she could think of was her hard moment with her mother. She was half shattered because of it.


“… Okay then, take care… Bye!” It came so suddenly, she didn’t even make out what he had said; she was there in her depressing train of thoughts.


Should I stop him? What shall I talk about? But she soon realized she would be pretending everything’s fine. Why did she have to pretend always? And why to someone who claimed to be her best buddy? She decided otherwise.


“Ya… bye.” She heard the other end click without a word. Rude. 


Her lunch was getting cold but she didn’t care anymore. WTF! What do people think of themselves now-a-days? Her brother had asked her last night if it mattered anymore. She had had nothing convincing to say in return. Now, what just happened made her think again.


“Tell me about those countless nights you came crying to me? Where was he? Did he ask you even once if you really were fine?” he had asked her last night.


No. She thought, but she dared not say it… And now this. She was angry. She picked up her phone and started writing a text message to him.


“I don’t need a ‘zabardasti’ ka friend. It’s so clear you don’t need me. I don’t want any friend now. They all change! Even you did!!” She knew what was going to follow. He’d message her back, an angry one, telling her to be off and ending it with a cold, cruel “bye”. But it couldn’t have been helped. A year back they were inseparable. They never fought and were always there for each other. Perfect, perfect friendship. Their friendship started with honest confessions of the past. They clarified their past relationships. Now, Diya was engaged to someone but she was finding it somewhat difficult. She dreamt of her life partner as someone she could feel happy and alive with. The poor guy was very sweet and caring, but then, he wasn’t Adi. Diya thought of it as her betrayal to her fiancé. She had tried sincerely to forget her special moments with Adi but wasn’t successful. She wanted it to be him. But when the engagement thing came along, she knew it will soon change between them. That was something she couldn’t bear. She looked back at the horrible time when she cried on the phone, endlessly, telling him she knew him too well to think it wouldn’t change between them. “No it won’t.”


“I know you… You have always been possessive about me…”


“I’m saying it won’t. Now don’t make it worse!” And she would know it better to shut up. It wasn’t that she liked being a trouble. It was her heart that was fretting and making her worry. Something very precious was going away and she couldn’t do anything about it.


What she had feared happened. He went further away with every passing day with her trying fruitlessly to stop it. Now he was out of reach. The binding love between them had vanished. What she still regarded were the memories of an innocent friendship that they had shared. He had long ago learnt the art of being distant; and it was so perfect, she doubted if it was the same person. Traces of happy times were left in her still. There were nights she lay awake in bed and would eventually cry her heart out, trying to rid herself of the memories. In vain.


The phone buzzed, interrupting her train of thought. It was him. She braced herself.


“You don’t need me, well babe, hold your ground with this. And yea, go get your brain checked up!! You need it badly!! You’re such a waste! Bye!!” Her eyes fixed themselves on his “waste” and “bye”. They were such hard words. She remembered his previous texts that always ended with hugging expressions and a “muah”, a caring “take care!” Ah, gone are those days.


She turned back to her lunch, cold and tasteless now. She tried to eat but started crying bitterly. Of all the people, you mattered so much! I gave so much to this lovely friendship… and it goes down the drain when you call me a “waste”. Loneliness started creeping up on her again as memories from the previous night came back. Adi was such a shield from anything bad that may hurt or harm her. Now him going like that, she felt vulnerable and unprotected. Last night was rough. It had all started when she fell for someone. That was years back. Someone in her family came to know about it and people started taking about every bad thing they could associate with her tender, innocent love. She endured it all but one day she gave up on her tolerance when her mother said she feared she’s suddenly put on weight because of the special pills she took! She was bewildered… she went crazy and mad and out of control!! Can her mother really think like that? About her baby? The girl she raised with so much love, can she really think her baby would cheat on her? She remembered how she had quarreled with her mother for the first time. She had forcefully made her sit and listen, her blood was boiling! And then, after everything, they had broken up, she and him. She got over him quickly because Adi was there. He healed her to her old self. But people didn’t shut up. They still took her for a flirting little tramp, which was the last thing she could have been. Her self confidence was restored a great deal when she and her mother came close again after years of being distant. She was happy and felt protected… until last night; which started as a little disagreement between her mother and herself and ended with her confessions that she still thought of Diya that way. Again she went crazy, half mad… Had she been any weaker she would definitely have committed suicide. She had tried it once; but that had only made her stronger. There came a fit of screaming madness in her, trying to put the world back at its place. For God’s sake! I’m your daughter… How can you say that? I’ve never had anything to do with a guy all these years of my education… it was just him Goddamit!! And it was anything but vile!! Look at me in the eyes and tell me  do you really see any sign of mistrust…?? Come on mom look at me in the eye! She suddenly became quiet realizing it was of no use anymore. It is only God who forgives, she thought, humans are not capable of something as divine as that. She locked herself up in her room and silently sobbed. She felt as if she were stone. She had gone numb now. Every feeling of trust and love she had shown to anyone in her life had been thrown back at her face. So they don’t need it. Fine. She lost her composure in front of her brother and she cried in front of him like a child complaining about something to a parent.


Life had been bad with her. All she had were a few internet friends who were kind enough to listen to her. She could share her bad luck with them, but now she didn’t feel like doing it anymore. People felt sorry for her and she didn’t want their pity. She wanted a real friendship that she could dwell in and be stronger. They say you find strength within yourself, she thought as she sipped orange juice. Hell! God knows how bad I take things just ‘cause I don’t know an honest heart to share it with. She had another bite at her sandwich. Her brother had just come home and had given her a warm hug the moment he did. She smiled back. She spotted a little butterfly outside the window with beautiful colors… bright shades that reminds one of life, hope, happiness. She felt better. She remembered life again. Of course, I have my bro; she thought as she felt a twinge of happiness starting to grow within her. And this one shall pass too!


--

picture courtesy: deviantART


99 comments:

  1. Dunno what to say...

    The ending was so poignant. 'Move on...' is easier said than done. With a brother like the one you have portrayed there, any sister is BLESSED...

    Life is never fair. Pity Diya has had to face rough weather for quite sometime. But to every dark cloud there is a silver lining.

    And lets hope happier times are nigh...

    Liked your narration. Profound.

    Peace. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehreen,

    First things first. That's a lovely picture on the post.

    I hope what you wrote was 'fiction' for, I would't want the 'she' to be so unhappy even in face of the fact that the end brings with itself a glimmer of hope. Hope that this too shall pass.

    Third, for a 22 year old, you are a gifted soul and more than that. That's because the post is so very relatable. Don't lose this gift, my dear.

    I'll leave with a Rossetti poem for you. A poem that has stayed with me.

    She sat and sang away
    By the green margin of a stream,
    Watching the fishes leap and play
    Beneath the glad sunbeam.

    I sat and wept away
    Beneath the moon's most shadowy beam,
    Watching the blossoms of the May
    Weep leaves into the stream.

    I wept for memory;
    She sang for hope that is so fair:
    My tears were swallowed by the sea;
    Her songs died in the air.....

    *smlies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mehreen, please tell me this was purely fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kartz

    Thanks for the read and the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Agnes

    Oh yes! Well have to say, I took some inspiration from my "happy" (read: "weird") life and weaved a story around it.

    Did you like it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sib

    Thankyou for the lovely poem, friend. And for the very kind compliment.

    Glad you liked it... yes, it's fiction... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mehreen, oh yes.
    I was just a bit worried that D was M if you get my drift.
    I want M to be happy, you know :-)
    Good job, girl :-)

    What ended up happening to your little friend? The child selling pencils - have you seen him since? I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely poetic ending Meh !!

    Have gone thru tough times with my best frens turning backs on me in the recent past but somehow I got over it. they key to it I suppose is the fact that you have your unbiased n forever self to yourself. Rest who come n who dont is their choice. I cant really make everyone love me, n I cant satisfy every one. Just accept a person as he/she is. NO judgements, no pressure to perform a certain way. I think thats how real relatinships are formed.

    Ah ! Some gyan in the morning, first thing at work,aye ?

    Thnx for this though dear. I needed it.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Story..
    But things are not always like this though..
    I bet, The story'll be equally intriguing if it is written and seen from the other side also..

    Am sorry but I seriously think these things can never pass until n' unless we pass away..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superbly Put there Girl....
    I actually saw this in the Writer's Lounge First ....

    Good to see you in the Lounge...And Also a nice Template ...Blue to Green Eh?
    Nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mehreen,

    Really a moving story! You've beautifully portrayed the emotions. I loved the ending part especially

    "of course, i have my bro"

    How many times have we failed to realize a true friend always close to us... Happy that Divya did... It's true...This too shall pass!

    It remainds me of Theodore Tilton's wonderful poem "This too shall pass away"

    Well written friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it seems too realistic to accept it as a work of fiction... tenderness of diya and relationship which bro-sis shared, cudn't be described better than this .. nice write to read but made me sad ( dont know y??) ....

    one of ma frnd ( gajendra jangid ) wrote a poem for sister...on brotherhood....

    A definition needs to lay on ,

    A new symphony wish to band on,

    A relationship to be cherished on,

    A gift not everyone can enjoy on,

    Since Capot de frere needs to scout on.



    A friend to always rely on,

    A frere to always hook on,

    A fellow to always bubble on,

    A booster to alwyas stream on,

    Since Capot de frere always move on.



    A love and care whose origin does not mean,

    A laugh and joy whose boundary is not seen,

    A sorry and rue whose end is lean,

    A suffer and pain whose remnant in vein,

    Since capot de frere says it all for me…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this ur story Mehreen?

    just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sad dear, but yet so beautifully written.. all emotions are expressed that well that it practically hurts.. hope though whoever she is she will be happy always :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My story...


    @ agnes...


    its not fiction, I even know the characters.

    And its D and not M.....just try to know about M a bit more and u will know wht D stands for.


    @ mehreen

    I have heard this story before, no doubt its painful....
    and some less important characters...merely classified as net friends....have not been mentioned...


    And please ask D to not take revenge on her frnds...she may try understanding people and be clear about what she wants....people will understand her....

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Agnes

    Glad you liked it!
    No I haven't seen him since then... we never had the opportunity to go back to that place :(

    Thankyou for being kind... :)

    Someone here tells you it isn't fiction :D Well, don't fall for that one :)

    *Hugs*

    Thanks for the read! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Cinderella

    I'm glad you liked it dear. And you're right... maybe happiness is really within ourselves. I had my bad luck with friends at college and i couldn't trust a soul among them, so i found that it's family and you yourself who are most sincere to you :)

    Thanks for the read!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Anurag

    Thanks for the read :)
    Emmm yeah, it was originally for the Lounge, so i thought of posting here as well

    emm.. yeah... last one was too flashy, i found so hard to stick with that... hopefully this one stays for a longer time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Am In Trance

    Hi there! Welcome to my blog~

    Thankyou for the suggestion, but since I'm a girl, maybe I can portray the girl's side to this better.. :)

    Thanks for the read!
    Keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Mannivannan

    Welcome here!
    Thanks for the read :)
    Ah yes... they are always close by. Family is loyal to the end, always there with open arms no matter how bad you are!

    Thanks for the generous comments :)
    Please do come back!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Swats

    Heh heh heh! No no thank God.. !!

    Well, did you like it?? Yeh to batao :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ A Techie

    Ah a lovely, lovely poem :)
    Thanks for the read. You're kind comment will surely motivate me further. I have lately been shaky with fiction, so ... this one was more of a risk!

    thanks again

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Lena

    Thanks for the lovely words :)
    Just trying to work on my fiction skills, somehow it isn't the same as they were before :(

    Thanks for the read dearie! *hugs*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Triyash

    Thanks for the read!
    Well frnd, what I label as "fiction" is a fiction.

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. true ..everything passes...but i think diya was unfair to adi ..i don't know y ..but i feel it...n i wish its true Mehreen ..dat its fiction

    ReplyDelete
  26. Powerful mate... I could not stop reading it and now am late for work... LOL...

    tell you wat... it was worth it... somehow, I could feel her pain on the inside... and I admire her for the way she takes it in the end...

    beautiful one mate...

    take care and have a nice evening... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm one of your followers now ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Meher..

    The emotions were quite well celebrated and pretty well brought up..
    Though I don't agree wuth some facts..like you should have tried writing frm both sides of the coin..but anyway..Good work,like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. check abstractmirrors account...gmail....


    u have got mail..[:p]


    triyash

    ReplyDelete
  30. of course I liked it :)

    btw, this is the 3rd time im asking u ur email id to mail u my write-ups :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ Think Tank

    Hi! Welcome back :)
    Thanks for the read! And for leaving your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ Arv

    Thanks for the read :)
    O late for work?? I will take it in a good spirit... that's a compliment ;)

    Thankyou for the kind, kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ Uddyalok

    Yea I'll check it and reply you there

    ReplyDelete
  34. @ Crystal

    Hi... thanks for the following thingy.. I'm honored, really!
    Thanks for dropping a lovely comment and the lovely youself too!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. @ Swats

    Ooopppsss... hey I have given it in my comment to your new post :)
    I'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. @Triyash

    I don't quite care if you find this pesky. But it is good to NOT tarnish someone else's webspace with your opinion on the possible has-been's and the has-not-been's. Period.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i kept my fingers crossed while readin hopin d endin wud b happy...n it was not only happy but so mesmerizing...u made me cry n smile at d same time...
    loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. @ Mayz

    Thanks for the read :)
    I'm glad you found it a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. cud feel my heart racing :(
    havin such an understanding brother is no less than being blessed......... buti still hope its fictitious :(

    true...sometimes online relationships seem to help the best :)

    i hope you are ok :(

    and look u have a new follower :P ;D

    *luvzz*

    ReplyDelete
  40. lol @ ur blog url :D pink loves BROWN?
    why not green, yellow, red, violet, black :|

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey, congratulations. I commented you back on my site too (I should start actually answering people's comments I guess...). I am really , really happy for you :-)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey, congratulations. I commented you back on my site too (I should start actually answering people's comments I guess...). I am really , really happy for you :-)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  43. To The One Who Loves,

    Congratulations, Mehreen. And all the very best for Monday.

    Don't ask me how I know. You and I go the same places at times, don't we?

    Yes, you can boom boom the one who is spoiling the webspace.

    God bless you, girl.

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  44. @ Lukkydivz

    Thanks for the read dear :)
    Be assured it's fiction hehehe... everyone here's worried if it were real :D But yea, it was their sweet concern... and im very happy ppl care :)

    A new follower :P wowie!! Hey I seem to know her :P Today's my lucky day :)

    pink loves brown.... i'm pink... he's brown.. isn't that a sexy combination?? ;)

    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  45. @ Sagari

    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. @ Agnes

    Thankyou so much dearie.. yes i saw ur wishes back on your page as well :)

    *hugs*

    yes yes yes starting replying :P it'll be more fun that way :)

    thanks again dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  47. @ Sib

    Thankyou very much :) Yes I know we go to the same places :)
    Oh yes I need luck for Monday 'cause this is my first job so, I'm just a teeny wee bit nervous. Hope to adjust asap :)

    Guess what, I HAD to boom boom them out with comments moderation. I hated enabling that but now I have to... 'cause I'm not willing to let anyone start fights here!

    Once again, thanks for your wishes. They are highly regarded.

    Muah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Mehreen,

    A bit of nervousness is good. It keeps you prepared. You will do well and do great. Chill.

    Yes, I saw the comment moderation on when I posted mine. That's your right, lady. Stop whosoever you don't want here.

    Tell you an interesting thing? I saw one Mehreen Malik on Facebook. She was on a friend's contact and from Lahore. I sent her a message asking if she was you. Then excused myself when she said no. Ha! Ha!

    See you soon!

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  49. fabulous! incredible write up.. you should think of writing a book.. you already got a buyer!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hmmm guess you're right :) a little nervousness keeps something stirred up :P

    Mehreen Malik... ! You could've asked me my full name :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. @ Sawan

    Hi there! Welcome to my blog... I noticed an increment to my followers count and was just opening your profile when I saw ur comment.

    Thanks for the read and the very kind words for my humble writing :)

    Well.. maybe i'll just write one.. when i'm good enough for that :)

    Peace.
    Be well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Meh,

    Yeeahh, I guess I could have asked you for your full name. But I then thought I would surprise you. But that is okay. For, "Mehreen" alone is self-descriptive, ain't it?

    And yes, when you eventually write a book, please remember me. Allow me to write the foreword. What say!

    Take care.

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aww..thanks for calling me lovely..(which I ain't :P)


    I was wondering things about your blog URL..why pink loves brown? :O
    Pink nd brown se accha pink loves black hota :o

    ReplyDelete
  54. @ Sib

    Hmmm that's right. But buddz, there are soooooo many Mehreen's out there... but a surprise must have been really cool :)

    Well no serious plans for a book right now. Okay, you get the forward whenever I do! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. @ Crystal

    True I have never seen you, but every person is beautiful inside. God touches us when He creates us, so how can we be ugly? We're bound to be beautiful and lovely :)

    Ahh my blog URL :D
    It goes like this... I call him a "teddy bear"... teddies are usually brown aren't they? And he calls me pinkie... so... pink-loves-brown :D

    Like it?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  56. Something's waiting for u...

    http://kartzonline.blogspot.com/2008/11/award.html

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Nicely etched characters and well nuanced issues.

    I would've said more but this is the third time i'm trying to comment and the internet is wearing me out.

    ReplyDelete
  58. pink-loves-brown how cute ;-)
    m searching for a blog named brown-also-loves-pink" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Omg. First read of your blog and I'm in shock. Beautifully written and Moving On, Well that's what life is about... Will come back for more, Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  60. @ Trevor

    Thanks for the read :)
    Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  61. @ Kartz

    Thanks for my first award :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. @ Sawan

    Heh heh heh
    I hope you find one... and when you do... gimme the link too :P You'll make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  63. @ Rakesh

    Thanks for the read :)
    I'm happy you like it... Would love to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. To,

    Pink

    All the very best for tomorrow. God be with you.


    Dark

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  65. Though the story was painful,the end was so heartwarming & refreshing :)

    Good that she has such a brother and yes no darkness lasts forever.

    Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  66. @ Sachin

    Hi!
    Welcome to my blog :) I'll definitely visit yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. @ Sib

    Thanks a bunch dear friend :)
    I'm getting those little goose bumps, but I'm all pumped up, so eager to give my very best!
    You're so thoughtful:)

    - Pink :P

    ReplyDelete
  68. @ Sameera

    Hi Girl! We genuinely missed you here in bloggerville dear! Lena told me you were visiting India. Hope you had a very good time. Saw those photographs you put up. Loved them. Yes, home is where the heart is. You've disabled comments so I'm commenting on the poem here;
    Loved that poem. I really got drifted with it. Lovely :) Touches deep down. I'm so glad you're back!

    And thanks for your sweet comment on this post :)

    *Hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thankyou for taking out time to read this post Kiran. Means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. its a ver very nice blog here i like it yar


    visit my sites its a very nice Site and link forward 2 all friends

    shayari,jokes and much more so visit

    http://www.discobhangra.com/shayari/

    ReplyDelete
  71. hi , thanks for visiting my blog..
    or hai to wo hindi ki poem but urdu ke lafz bhi use kiye hai usme.... isliye aapko aisa laga..
    any ways thanks again...
    or dobara or nayi shayri ke liye visit karte rahiyega...
    u r welcome always

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautifully told!..nd i totally agree...This one shall pass too!

    PS: Congratulations ... I heard u got ur first job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  73. i agree wit kartz....poignant ending

    BTW< loved ur wrk....new her but lyk tis place :)

    WIll visit regularly,,,,count me in as a new frnd 2 ur already long list ;P

    ReplyDelete
  74. First of all, congratesssssssss :)
    wish you best of luck for your future.
    Secondly a very heart touching post, your these types of posts always made me cry, but this one has a good ending. i think this is one of the best writing skill, :) in which you have full command :) best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  75. @ Southpaw

    Welcome to my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. @ Sachin

    Yes, sure, why not :)
    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  77. @ Jimmy

    Thanks :)
    Yup i'll definitely visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. @ Prakhar

    Thanks for the read and for liking it :)

    Wow... i'm getting famous :P
    BTW... kahan se pata chala aapko? :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. @ Meghna

    Hi there! You're most welcome to my friend's circle :)
    Glad you liked my work. Stay in touch Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. @ Adeel

    Thanks for the read buddy! I always nag you with my blog.... and you are always so kind and sweet :)

    I'm glad you liked it :)

    And thankyou for the wonderful wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. 86 comments, Mehreen, you're a star!!!!

    I am reading a celebrity's blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. @ Sawan

    Thanks.... Hey.. sub ko kahan se pata chal raha hai?? :D
    I just told one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  83. @ Agnes

    Hehehe... well... not really a star yet :) But yeah.. someday maybe. But even then I want you to around :)

    *Muah!*

    ReplyDelete
  84. have u celebrate pizza party with ur brother? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  85. @ Adeel

    Not yet. But very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. @ Entertainer and Priyanshu

    Nopes.... :)
    I tagged it under the "FICTION" label as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hey Mehreen!!

    Girl you got so many comments you really are a star!!...But you do deserve it..very well written!!!!

    Keep writing such amazing stuffs!!

    P.S. It was so realistic!!You cannot complain bout people asking if it is a true story or fiction!!!It is all your fault!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  88. hmmmm its too late and wut about ras malai from gourmet bakary?
    can i join party :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. @ Akshat

    Thankyou hehehe!... Well.... I owe it to all the sweet ppl who care to read my thoughts and leave their kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. @ Adeel

    Aa jao... we're having a blast :D
    Khoob khaaon aur motay ho like them all hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  91. nnooo,, :D
    i just want to eat ur 100 comments right now :D:D:D:D hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails